The James May Gallery presents the second annual juried utilitarian ceramics exhibition: Working Pots II. Juried by Birdie Boone
Important Dates– Application Deadline: April 14
– Notification: May 6
– Accepted Work due: May 18 – May 30
– Opening Reception: June 2
– Show Dates: June 1 – June 26
Eligibility– Open to residents of the United States
– Submitted work must have been produced in the last 3 years
Rules– Enter up to three functional pieces or sets.
– All exhibited work must be for sale.
– Work submitted as a set, must be sold as such – not individually.
– Accepted pieces that are sent and labeled as ‘Not For Sale’ will not be exhibited.
– Accepted pieces must be available for the entire exhibition.
– Work will be disqualified if it is not the same piece that was accepted.
– Work must arrive between the dates of May 18 – May 30 or it will not be exhibited.
– Include a check for return shipping with your shipped pieces (if your piece sells, we will void the check).
Entry Fee– $30 for up to 3 pieces, Non-refundable
– Pay via paypal online or mail a check if you prefer (include check number with your entry)
PLEASE VISIT JAMESMAYGALLERY.COM FOR FULL PROSPECTUS LINK AND TO ENTER.
The James May Gallery was started by Kendra Bulgrin and Jimmy Eddings in Algoma, Wisconsin in 2015 with a goal of presenting contemporary works of art and craft. The artist-run gallery specializes in showing regional and national artists and craftspeople both emerging and established. It is our hope to help first time art buyers as well as collectors expand or start their art collection in a friendly, knowledgeable atmosphere.