Artaxis and Anderson Ranch Arts Center are pleased to announce a new partnership that will award month-long seminars, each worth $400, in Anderson Ranch’s new Conversations on Clay program to two current Artaxis members and two emerging voices in clay.
The four consecutive, one-week seminars must take place completely within the one calendar month (June, July, or August) that you choose. The awarded scholarships will cover one entire month. You will have the opportunity to learn from masters online and to represent Artaxis. For more information please visit the Anderson Ranch website: https://www.andersonranch.org/workshop-types/critical-dialog/
To be eligible, you must be an Artaxis member. To apply, please create an Instagram post that contains the following:
- A photo that expresses something about who you are as an artist. This can be a photo of you, you in your studio, you and other artaxis members, a photo of your work, or anything that makes a statement about you. Be creative!
- A brief explanation of why you want to attend this event (how will it benefit you and your work).
- A short statement saying what you appreciate about being an Artaxis member.
- Tag Artaxis (@artaxis) and Anderson Ranch (@andersonranchartscenter)
- Use the following hashtags: #artaxisandersonranch #conversationsonclay
Deadline to make your posts: 12:00pm on Monday, May 18th.
All posts will be reviewed to make sure they include all 5 of the above criteria prior to a random drawing.
Good Luck, we are looking forward to seeing your posts!
The Artaxis Board of Directors and Executive Director,
Brian Harper, Adam Chau, Jarred Pfeiffer, Didem Mert, Anthony Stellaccio, Casey Whittier, Kwok-Pong “Bobby” Tso