A biennial juried exhibition of functional, design-based, and sculptural ceramic cups.
Juried by Ayumi Horie, Studio Potter
Entry Deadline: August 26, 2018 @ 11:59pm MST
Learn more and submit your application at www.callforentry.org
- Open to residents 18+ of all 50 states and Washington D.C.
- Work must be ceramic and address the theme “cup.”
- Enter up to 3 pieces or sets. Sets submitted as a single entry must be measured and priced as one.
- No piece or set should exceed 14” in any dimension or 10lbs in weight.
- Entry accepted via Café Entry www.callforenteries.org
- Substitutions for accepted works are not allowed. Be sure to enter only available work.
Catherine Armbrust, Gallery Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016 – Dan Anderson, Professor Emeritus, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- 2014 – Linda Arbuckle, Professor Emeritus, University of Florida
- 2012 – Pete Pinnell, Professor, University of Nebraska Lincoln