The application is open to all artists 18 years and older. An artist may submit 1-3 original works, which have been completed in the last two years. Works not gallery-ready or not exhibiting good craftsmanship, may be omitted from the exhibit. Accepted works that differ significantly from the entry images or suffer from poor presentation will be disqualified.
Work may not exceed the dimensions of L–6” W–6” H–8” (including handle) or weigh over 2lbs.
Images should be submitted as jpegs and sized at 300dpi and 10 inches (3000 pixels) on its shortest side. Files should be labeled first name_last name_entry number (e.g. John Smith would be john_smith_2.jpg).
- Online Application Closes: November 28, 2018 (midnight)
- Entry Fee: Members: Free | Non-Members: $20 for 3 entries
- Notification Begins via Email: December 20, 2018
- Shipped Work Due: January 29-February 16, 2019
- Hand-Delivered Work Due: February 20-21, 2019
- Exhibition Dates: March 1-March 8, 2019
- Return Shipping of Unsold Work: March 9-13, 2019
- Hand-Delivered Unsold Works Picked Up: March 9 (at gallery) or March 11 -13 (by arrangement)