Artaxis is working towards the goal of building a new Artaxis website that better serves our community and represents our dynamic membership.
Website updates will include:
- Better search functionality and increased options (more extensive category options and the ability to apply multiple filters to a single search)
- Automated jury process (quicker jury results)
- Automated page creation for new members
- Member login for Artaxis members to update their own content
- Updated design
- Full content migration from current site
We are committed to providing our membership and the larger arts community with a resource that is responsive, relevant, reflective, and cutting edge. The base estimate for our new website is $45,000, and we have raised approximately $15,800 toward that goal already.
This amount is quite significant when one considers that Artaxis is primarily funded through application fees, and that each year we must also raise the money that is spent on running our programming, paying for our website hosting, participating in NCECA, and developing new and exciting opportunities for our membership.
In addition to our Donation page at Artaxis.org/Donate, we have several fundraising options to help us reach our goal:
- Online t-shirt sales – we have three new t-shirt designs, in addition to our classic logo designs
- Single and recurring tax deductible donations
- Member driven fundraisers on Facebook for birthdays and special occasions
- Become a monthly sustaining supporter on our Patreon page
But to meet our goal… WE NEED YOUR HELP